Meguiar's Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this email back from them,bummer!

Dear Charles,

Thank you for contacting Meguiar's. Unfortunately we no longer make our Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant. I apologize for any inconvenience and will document the feedback for our reference. Thank you and have a great day!

That was some good stuff! Loved the leathery smell! I saw the new version at Walmart,and it smells like coconut. I love the coconut smell,but not in my car. Seems like all the over the counter protectants have changed/cheapened their formulas (Armor All,F2-1,and now Meguiars). Why are co`s doing this????? Trying to cut corners to make more money?

Hey 97prizm,can the stuff you told me about be bought at parts stores,WM,etc?

M40 is what I use, sold at AutoZone
thumbsup2.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted By: Malo83
M40 is what I use, sold at AutoZone
thumbsup2.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks! I`ll have to head over to AZ and see if they have it. In case they don`t have it,they do have this........wonder if it`s better than Armor All,etc. I`ve been really disappointed with the "new" formulas used by Armor All and F21.:
http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+G14716

Last edited:
Thats exactly the same stuff that I put in the link above. can't go wrong with 40 vinyl and rubber protectant

Originally Posted By: 97prizm

Thats exactly the same stuff that I put in the link above. can't go wrong with 40 vinyl and rubber protectant

Yes, this is the BEST stuff I've ever used!!
thumbsup2.gif

It cleans the sidewalls, and leaves a non-greasy, low satin-type shine which does NOT attract dust/dirt, does NOT fling/drip onto your wheels/body, does NOT make the tires slip and slide, and does NOT look too 'pimp'/'playa'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back