New BITOG home page

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwillson

Staff member
All,

We have a new and improved home page!

Our goals were to have a cleaner looking website that could allow us to do some pretty cool things in the not so distant future.

I would like to thank Helen for putting up with me, the other mods for their input, and most importantly Dave from SD Consulting.

Dave is simply the best.

Thanks,

Wayne

Awesome, enjoying the new interface. More get up and go interface. +1,000!
grin2.gif

Ever since the update of the page, I've had several browsers that are unable to load bobistheoilguy.com.

I use several computers at work and at home, and in the process I have access to Linux, Windows XP and Mac OSX; with Firefox, Safari, Chrome, even IE if necessary, depending on the system.

On my MACs at home, there is no problem. At work, the Firefox on my Linux doesn't work. On my work PC, Chrome does not work but Firefox does! There might be other dependencies... right now I haven't had the time to diagnose. But my preferred way to get to BITOG is via the Linux box running Firefox. Anyway, I'm just wanting to report this for now...

The "who's on line" part at the bottom of the page... does it just list the first 6 members (alphabetically) that are currently on line?

Nice work, by the way! Thanks to all who contributed!

I only contribute by building up the stats.
lol.gif

I like the cleaner new look. Thanks for doing that!!

Only one issue, when are you going to "do away with" the ancient air filter test? The guy never came back to re-run the test. The AF products are quite outdated and misleading.

Originally Posted By: Dominic
Motor Oil University needs to be credited to AEHaas

done - thanks for pointing this out.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back