Startron gas treatment with enzimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried this gas treatment that is mainly geared for E10 gas? I need it to clean my tank of all the crud from not driving the vehicle for 3+ years. I have recently changed the filter twice, the pump and sock once and have gone through at least a hundred gallons of new gas.

I am looking for it (as the label claims) to break down all the crud (in tank, sock and filter) into bite size pieces that will pass through the filters and injectors and be burned.

Sound like you be better off getting a new tank. Gumout regane is a preferred brand around here, but look at the active ingredients to see if they are same, then pick by cost.

In reading the labels, the Startron stuff is the only one that breaks up the crud into particles small enough to pass thru the filter(s) and be burned.

I am not looking to clean cylinders, etc, so Regaine or Techron is not really needed.

Be sure to get the cap VERY tight on the Startron bottle. It'll evaporate. I had that happen on two bottles, so I quit buying it and went to the blue Sta-Bil instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back