Seafoam In Polaris ATV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sportsman 500 non EFI so it's running a carb... Was wondering if a little bit of seafoam every few tanks or so would be a good idea to help keep the carb and everything nice anc clean.

would definetely help it out.
I use it in the rototiller & lawnmower too.
Also in the chainsaw, but a couple shots of deep creep down the spark plug hole vs. adding it to the gas mix.

definitely. Can be added to the fuel (1 oz. per gallon - aint a whole lot - [censored], just make a habit of adding it to your gas cans when you fill them up), down the carb (as a fogging oil of sorts, and to clean out the intake), and in the spark plug holes down each cylinder to lube up the cylinders; particularly in their off-season.

Originally Posted By: KoolG6
I have a sportsman 500 non EFI so it's running a carb... Was wondering if a little bit of seafoam every few tanks or so would be a good idea to help keep the carb and everything nice anc clean.

Carburetors need all the help they can get, they need to be kept lubed and clean.

May be it was a placebo but my lawn mower was bogging down and then I filled the gas with TC-W3 dosage and the bogging was reduced. I was surprised at the difference as it was very immediate.

That or MMO, I've been experimenting w/ some MMO in my dirt bike gas. Just stick to the recommended dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back