Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped by the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum today to see the new display of 67 Indy 500 winning cars at the Hall of Fame Museum in Speedway, Indiana. WOW!
shocked.gif
The history on display was fantastic. There were also 5 Indy 500 winning drivers on hand, totaling 12 wins: Gil de Ferran, Bobby Unser, Rick Mears, Al Unser Jr., and Arie Luyendyk.

I took the opportunity to have Bobby sign a quart of AMSOIL 10w-40, since he's been a pitchman for AMSOIL for a long time. He asked me if I was a dealer and told me he puts the same 10w-40 in his airplanes.
5543830982_998eca2acb.jpg

More pics from the day up here, although as I type, I'm currently working on labeling them all: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum Display

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CATERHAM
Cool, but who is serving up the bottle of Amsoil; is it a taste testing or what?

It was one I had in stock that I brought with me. No need to taste test...everyone knows Amsoil is a sweet nectar full of essential vitamins & minerals.
13.gif

Sure will, Johnny. Hopefully if our budget allows, I'll buy another garage pass for May, but with vacation out to Connecticut coming up in 3 weeks, the Month of May looks to be pretty lean this year.

I love that place. I usually head out there 3-4 times a year. Nice picture. I missed that event this year though, darnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back