Nu Finish machine application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey
I was wondering if anyone has applied Nu Finish paste by machine? - any recommendations?
I know there are Nu Finish haters out there but honestly after trying many products; collinite, Klasse, ect.... for my time/money/ and results this stuff works for me.

I just can not seem to find any info on machine application for the product.

Cheers
nik

With the ease of applying/removing NuFinish manually, I would be surprised if anybody uses a machine application, but...!

There's certainly no reason why NuFinish can't be applied by machine as any other automotive paint/clearcoat treatment, but be careful of overlapping onto plastic trim, surfaces, etc. You'll regret the carelessness if you do.

I love Nu Finish products. At least their once a year polish. Very easy to apply and seems to keep water/dirt off better than Turtle wax.

I have applied the liquid with a rotary buffer and a random orbit. The down side of the soft paste is you need a to use a putty knife to apply it to the pad surface, it also does not have the same ability to clean and remove oxidation. If the surface is in good condition it will provide excellent protection.

I like Nu-Finish although I don't use it anymore due to having other preferences. I may use a machine for other products but, Nu-Finish isn't one of them. It's an easy product to use by hand as one of the benefits. Other benefits of N-F is gloss enhansement(on dull paint), long lasting, inexpencive to buy, availibility, nice orange bottle/can.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back