Best FI Cleaner Available in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My P.S. is still carrying Redline at $15/Quart
shocked2.gif
but I have never seen Seafoam so there must be some discretion left to the managers that order the stuff for the stores I guess.

As for the PEA cleaner from CTC here is the part# 38-0752-2 go to their website and type it in the search box.

I haven't seen the Redline cleaner at CT in my area, Gumout is there now. Called to a couple of PartSource stores as well, they said they've dropped the product line, but that some franchises may still have it.

You can now get 'Regane' at CT.

'Guranteed to Pass', sold at WM and CT, is also a good product - good amount of PEA in that product.

I have used Redline, Amsoil PI, and Regane in the past and maybe the injectors in my 06 Caravan weren't that dirty to begin with I didn't really feel much of an improvement. Today, while visiting [censored] Tire here in town, I saw the Motomaster Extra Strength Fuel Injector Cleaner on sale for $3.99 down from $9.99. My perception for this product is that it doesn't contain PEA, the stuff that actually makes a difference. It had been a while since I had added anything to my fuel so I thought it being so cheap why not give it a try. Filled up tank and added 200ml of the Injector Cleaner (only 100ml per every other gas tank is recommended). Had to drive to the other side of town, and very immediately after I felt an improvement in the engine feel, seat of the pants feel, and idle improvement. I was pretty impressed, Van was idling and accelerating much more smoothly than before. Who knows, maybe it does have some PEA stuff in there. I did however feel a much noticeable improvement in Engine function. Would definitely get this again when it's on sale for that low a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back