Pennzoil Product data sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Pennzoil ever add the product data sheets back to their website? I used the SOPUS sight and I swear the specs are exactly the same for the high mileage, Gold blend and conventional Yellow Bottle.

The Canadian Pennzoil site used to have the spec sheets after they were no longer available on the US site, but now those are gone as well. There's not even a link to them anymore.

That works has been for almost a year. You know I see no difference from GF4 and GF5.
smile.gif
Valvoline seems so far to have made some changes that the others have not. The noack on the 5-30 is one example.Either way vague is the main objective which makes the famous butt dyno more needed.
Originally Posted By: ludiferino
http://www.epc.shell.com/

The most amazing thing, in my opinion about the Pennzoil data sheets is that all the links to the product data sheets on the pennzoil.com web page are broken links. The fact that there are links, but they are all broken, is really odd -- almost like they don't care about their website.

-Bryan

Take note..the 5W-20 Formala Shell has identical specs in both the conventional and synthetic. Something is not right...

Originally Posted By: Slick17601
Take note..the 5W-20 Formala Shell has identical specs in both the conventional and synthetic. Something is not right...

Not just the 5W-20 but the 5W-30 and 10W-30.

With the 5W-20 VI of 169 that's clearly the spec' for a syn' 5W-20 and a good one I might add; better than PP and PU.

It appears Shell simply hasn't shown the conventional PDS info', but the syn spec's instead.

The address for the technical data sheets of the PENNZOIL SN/GF-5 conventional and synthetic I have saved are now out of order .
smirk.gif

Thanks my e-mail is on the way. Wonder what happened to all the people whose last name is Smith??? Have not seen that name in years..
confused.gif

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Email Debbie and ask her. She was part of that Q&A thread. Complaining to each other won't fix anything. Go straight to the source.

[email protected]

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Thanks my e-mail is on the way.

Please post any reply you get. I'll abstain from emailing her. The poor lady may get bombarded with emails now.

-Bryan

Originally Posted By: CATERHAM
Originally Posted By: Slick17601

Not just the 5W-20 but the 5W-30 and 10W-30.

With the 5W-20 VI of 169 that's clearly the spec' for a syn' 5W-20 and a good one I might add; better than PP and PU.

It appears Shell simply hasn't shown the conventional PDS info', but the syn spec's instead.
JOHNNY , what's your take on this matter ? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back