Formula 1 prediction for next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hpichris
ROSBERG

Are you saying this because of Schumacher's glory lap yesterday?

Let me tell you something. The only think Mercedes are going to win this year is practice!

HRT! HRT for 2011 WCC!

Even Ross, Norbert, and Michael say they will be competing for podiums at best, and they will need a lot of luck and hard work to even get a GP win this season.

But I do like Nico. Just something about him is really likeable. that he's clearly faster than Schumi last year is pretty cool.

Originally Posted By: j_mac
Did you see Alonso flipping off Petrov at the end of the race because he couldn't pass him?
TAB... typical Alonso behavior.

Last night I saw the Formula One Debrief on Speed. Looks like Alonso is now sporting a mustache with goatee. Seems very fitting for the bad guy image he has!

As far as a driver to win the title, I'm really having a hard time trying to decide. You certainly can not rule out Vettel and Webber (both from Red Bull Renault) since they were so strong last year.

Originally Posted By: mercuryblues
Last night I saw the Formula One Debrief on Speed.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll record the rerun. I'm itching to watch some F1. Those jerks in Bahrain need to end their civil unrest so we can watch some cars go fast.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: rpn453
Originally Posted By: mercuryblues
Last night I saw the Formula One Debrief on Speed.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll record the rerun. I'm itching to watch some F1. Those jerks in Bahrain need to end their civil unrest so we can watch some cars go fast.
grin.gif

No problem my friend! Actually glad to be of service to you. But I don't blame you... even though I like NASCAR, I have to have some more variety into the mix and that includes Formula 1. I think that it was actually more entertaining than NASCAR last year!

Vettel, easy this time.

Though I will be pulling for Hamilton, as always.. Love the guy! The reason I picked Vettel in an "easy" champion pick is b/c Lewis and Button's cars are having some major issues and are testing way slow. Not even top 10 (see Speed channel's Debrief). McLaren basically went bonkers and went totally new on everything in a kind of desperate move to make something spectacular and seem to have failed.

Webber always looks like he's just got done sucking on a lemon btw.

p.s. Renault will be STROOOONG this year. Their new reverse exhaust system is the real deal. So much so, word is all the other teams are frantically trying to throw in their own version. Basically this reverse exhaust gives them more downforce, especially since the old way of getting the DF has been banned (from the rear) which is why Renault basically reversed their exhaust to create it from the front (well, sort of, it still does it at the back but generated from the exhaust at the front). This is them being creative to do the same thing as before but defeating the new rule, which stipulates the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back