Gumout All In One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a bottle of this for $8.67 at walmart. It doesn't have Regane in it, but it has a UCL. Gumout with Regane seems to be the favorite around here, but All in one is marketed as there top fuel injector cleaner http://www.gumout.com/cleanerGuide/ Whats everyone's thoughts on this product?

Originally Posted By: mongo161
Well, Auto Zone has a B1G1F going on now for Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner. You could get some of those for your stash for future use.

They have that sale a lot...problem is you need the 2 bottles just to do one treatment because the sale is for the small bottles that treat 12 gallons.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Originally Posted By: mongo161
Well, Auto Zone has a B1G1F going on now for Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner. You could get some of those for your stash for future use.

They have that sale a lot...problem is you need the 2 bottles just to do one treatment because the sale is for the small bottles that treat 12 gallons.

Depends on the size of your gas tank. Mine is 50L (~13 US gallons if my math is right), so one bottle of it has always been satisfactory in my experience. I use the standard Regane product, but the bottle is the same size.

If I could buy Redline in Canada I would go with that instead. Given the choice, Redline would be mine, even though Regane works fine. The OP could achieve the same goal, if the size of his tank is an issue, by adding it to a half tank or 3 quarter tank of gas (depending on the size of his fuel tank) rather than using two bottles IMHO. It'll still get the job done that way.

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back