Seafoam or Gumout Regane

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guy use Seafoam of Gumout regane on fill ups. I know the other features of seafoam, im just talking up in the gas tank.

Regane is more effective every 4-5K miles. Seafoam can be used in small doses with every fill-up to maintain cleanliness of your fuel system.

Originally Posted By: 05ChevyI5
Regane is more effective every 4-5K miles. Seafoam can be used in small doses with every fill-up to maintain cleanliness of your fuel system.

+1....except I use RedLine Sl-1 (1.5 to 2 0z.) every fill-up to maintain a clean fuel system.

In addition I use MMO (3.5 oz. per 10 gal fill-up).

This combo works great in my vehicle....running smooth and a slight increase in MPG.

Originally Posted By: 05ChevyI5

that`s what i do,works well for me.

Originally Posted By: Grambo
What do you guy use Seafoam of Gumout regane on fill ups. I know the other features of seafoam, im just talking up in the gas tank.

When was the last time you put some fuel cleaner in this vehicle.

You may want to give Seafoam a shot if your fuel system has been neglected.

Thanks, its a very clean motor i just wanted to add some its been awhile since i added some Gumout Regane, so i went to AAP ans picked up a bottle and i added it to the fuel. (Everyone is talking about PEA additive might be wrong on spelling) what is this?

Originally Posted By: Grambo
Thanks, its a very clean motor i just wanted to add some its been awhile since i added some Gumout Regane, so i went to AAP ans picked up a bottle and i added it to the fuel. (Everyone is talking about PEA additive might be wrong on spelling) what is this?

"The current state-of-the-art treatment is an additive called polyether amine (PEA). Developed by Chevron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back