Best Fuel Injector Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that matter is that the product has a large amount of the best gas detergent in it PEA, usually a concentration of 30-50% is best.

Nothing else can compare to its cleaning and decarboning ability when used correctly and it is completely safe and will not damage any plastic or rubber fuel system parts like some strong solvent based products .

Chevron developed PEA and calls it Techron.

It is also in other products as well .

I've used either Techron concentrate or Gumout Regane (whatever I find on sale) every 6 months or so, fill up with a Top Tier fuel whenever I can. 3 Fords and 2 Subaru's driven over a total of 200,000 miles and never had an injector problem.

Anybody ever try the Blaster brand Fuel Injector Cleaner?? or FIC as it is labeled.We have some of it at work that we rarely use. I was thinking about hijacking a few bottles of it.I know Blaster makes some good products,but i've never heard of this FIC.

Redline SI-1 is one of the best u can get. And its definitely the best value for money!

All of RedLines products are the best!

In my experience the Chevron 67740-CASE Techron Concentrate is pretty much the best way to get your fuel injectors cleaned, without using an ultrasound or something else that requires a mechanic to work on your car. I actually found it on this website which has fuel injector cleaner reviews and as it turned out it really was one of, if not the best one on the market. At first glance the info looked a bit shady and outdated, but once I checked and saw that others on the forum here used it and took a chance.

LCD's Fuel Power Plus (FP+) or Renewable Lubricants (RLI) Fuel Injector Cleaner.

I've used both for several years and I've been quite happy with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back