Bosch 3300&3323 Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

Looking for some specs between these two filters. The reading I've done here suggests that they're the same filter with the acceptation the 3323 being taller.

I can't find any specs on the relief valve PSI between these two. Its going in a Altima QR25DE.

Much thanks

Use the 3323 and take advantage of a bit more filtering media. A 3323 was spec'd for 2006 and earlier QR25DE engines. I'm not sure why Nissan changed the spec, but using a 3323 won't cause any problems. There are a lot of us Nissan owners out here using that size.

Quote:
Use the 3323 and take advantage of a bit more filtering media. A 3323 was spec'd for 2006 and earlier QR25DE engines. I'm not sure why Nissan changed the spec, but using a 3323 won't cause any problems. There are a lot of us Nissan owners out here using that size.
+1 Very similar to/same as (shorty) 14612 vs 14610.

If you are concerned about bypass setting, seeing as the Bosch Premium is basically a P1 clone, and made in the same factory, go to the Purolator site and look up the PL14610, very likely the same rating. That said, I wouldn't be too concerned about it (jmo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back