GAMMA 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard an advertisement for this stuff early this morning on the radio coming into work. Supposed to be a super lubricant. Has anyone heard of this stuff? Just curious but it sounded kind of "Nectar of the God's" advertisement.

It's esters,talks about exterme lubrication,and goes in the fuel system....and it's $29.50 a qt.i dunno,think i'll pass on this one.I would come closer to trying MMO,ZMax for sure would be superior IMO.

Kind of what I thought also. I was just curious to see if anyone has heard of this before. It seems to have come out of the blue!!

First time poster, long time lurker here. I work for a tire company in MN. We sell and service trucks. We are also an Amsoil dealer (so much for my qualifications). Anyway I have heard several of my customers talking about Gamma88 and the general consensus was that they really liked it. Apparently it's pretty popular with semi drivers right now. I have a couple long time customers who claim to be seeing almost 10% better fuel economy using this stuff. I'm thinking it might be worth a look for the old Ford. Just my $.02.

Originally Posted By: tyreboy
First time poster, long time lurker here. I work for a tire company in MN. We sell and service trucks. We are also an Amsoil dealer (so much for my qualifications). Anyway I have heard several of my customers talking about Gamma88 and the general consensus was that they really liked it. Apparently it's pretty popular with semi drivers right now. I have a couple long time customers who claim to be seeing almost 10% better fuel economy using this stuff. I'm thinking it might be worth a look for the old Ford. Just my $.02.

Welcome to BITOG. So you would use $30 a qt. oil in a Ford truck? What would you expect to gain over standard oils? Just wondering.
welcome2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back