3 accused of vandalizing toyotas at auto show

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of dumb----! Toyota Camry's are made in Kentucky I believe! The Matrix used to be made in Fremont, CA before the joint venture with GM was shut down.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I hate going to the auto show sometimes. Too many people up to no good.

I typically go to the Chicago Auto Show during the week when it's dead.

Sadly these minds of mush will not spend any time in jail where they would have had an US job.

Hopefully the felony changes stick and they don't get to plea them down.

But considering where it happened I doubt that.

Bill

I'll verbally trash Toyota all day long, but behavior like those guys did is completely inexcusable. And stupid. Idiotic. Embarrassing. And about a hundred other adjectives.

I hope they throw the book at them and it sticks.

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
I'll verbally trash Toyota all day long, but behavior like those guys did is completely inexcusable. And stupid. Idiotic. Embarrassing. And about a hundred other adjectives.

I hope they throw the book at them and it sticks.

I agree. Their behavior and tactics are all wrong, defeating their purpose and helping make everyone that isn't a supporter of foreign car companies look bad too. They'd been more effective writing a blog about their view but of course they lack the intelligence.

The arrogance and ignorance of these kids bring shame to their family, and their country.

I'd be truly ashamed and disown them if any of them are my kids (or even remotely affiliated to).

Q.

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Sadly these minds of mush will not spend any time in jail where they would have had an US job.

Hopefully the felony changes stick and they don't get to plea them down.

But considering where it happened I doubt that.

Bill

Agreed..

These idiots should be forced to pay for all of the damage they created. I'd like to see additional fines as well. Vandalism is a crime. If they get off with no punishment, they will probably start keying cars in parking lots and who knows what else.

Toyota, Honda, and so many others have opened production plants along with R&D here. Even with the true imports, Americans still have to be employed to sell and service the cars for the majority of the population that can't or won't handle their own maintenance.

Meanwhile, Ford and GM also produce numerous cars outside the country. Chrysler is partially owned by Fiat and certainly doesn't produce everything here.

Some people complain about the imports, but they don't seem to have a problem with GM, Ford, and Chrysler selling cars all over the world.

Originally Posted By: jim302
These idiots should be forced to pay for all of the damage they created. I'd like to see additional fines as well. Vandalism is a crime. If they get off with no punishment, they will probably start keying cars in parking lots and who knows what else.

Toyota, Honda, and so many others have opened production plants along with R&D here. Even with the true imports, Americans still have to be employed to sell and service the cars for the majority of the population that can't or won't handle their own maintenance.

Meanwhile, Ford and GM also produce numerous cars outside the country. Chrysler is partially owned by Fiat and certainly doesn't produce everything here.

Some people complain about the imports, but they don't seem to have a problem with GM, Ford, and Chrysler selling cars all over the world.

It's an outdated stereotype that some refuse to accept. This does nothing but give domestic fans a black mark with the intelligent informed public. This is not the way to prove your point to anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back