Are there any women posters on BITOG ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
ok,,,when was the last time u all posted on a womens makeup forum, probably not a priority I would say, imho.
lol.gif

Betty Is The Makeup Girl website???

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Originally Posted By: mva
Oil girls are welcome here anytime:

small url

They might even convince me to switch to M1

Wow....

The sign says no fumar, but those girls looking fumaring to me
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Originally Posted By: mva
Oil girls are welcome here anytime:

small url

They might even convince me to switch to M1

Wow....

Apparently M1 is an enhancement lotion....

Originally Posted By: Anies
I remember there being a woman here who made pie for Pablo. Bought an older Camaro for her daughter(Bumblebee Yellow). Can't remember her name though.

Aspen7

Even if there are women reading this forum, it is highly unlikely that they will post much if at all because of the amount of ogling by male members.

In addition to Helen, the owner, there was a woman poster here a while back. I think she used the username of 'Oilgal' or something like that. I have not heard from her in a long time.

Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
Even if there are women reading this forum, it is highly unlikely that they will post much if at all because of the amount of ogling by male members.

Ogling? I think it goes beyond that. Ask Shannow how many people think dude is a lady and actually PM him!!
lol.gif

Probably 98% 100% of the dudes on an oil board are starved and deprived (or at least act it), the other 50% are just plain pervs.
banana2.gif
And people actually ask why we have rules here!

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: CharlieJ

Ogling? I think it goes beyond that. Ask Shannow how many people think dude is a lady and actually PM him!!
lol.gif

Probably 98% 100% of the dudes on an oil board are starved and deprived (or at least act it), the other 50% are just plain pervs.
banana2.gif
And people actually ask why we have rules here!

OrlyTaitzOwl.jpg

Also 100+50% = 100%?

Intarwebz math w00
353294-1251488715235_icon.png

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Originally Posted By: Footpounds
Yes. One is named "Helen".

And I think there is oilbabe.

oilBabe is my wife and she doesn't post much. Occasionally she reads. Shakes her head a lot too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back