Twin 125's at 8 pm eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed week begins with the Bud shootout on a new track surface with interesting new driving strategies.

Last edited:
Well, according to the Speed TV website, the Shootout starts at 6:30PM EST today.

If you turn on the TV for an 8PM showing, you will miss it.

Well, it seems I do not know what I am talking about. Here is the stinking schedule. According to this it is 8PM EST on FOX

NASCAR.jpg

I thought the shootout was pretty good. Third year in a row the Pennzoil sponsored car won it. Just two different drivers.

The 500 should be very interesting with the newly resurfaced track. Seems they can run just about anywhere and as fast as they want to go. There will be some big wrecks come 500 day.

I don't drink so I never got a DWI or DUI, but I did have police officer that I know tell me he was going to issue me a DWS (driving while smoking). Told me I did not have full control of the vehicle while trying to drive and light my pipe at the same time.

You are correct, it is amazing what is exceptable and what is not. Someday it will be against the law to pass wind in public.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I don't drink so I never got a DWI or DUI, but I did have police officer that I know tell me he was going to issue me a DWS (driving while smoking). Told me I did not have full control of the vehicle while trying to drive and light my pipe at the same time.

You are correct, it is amazing what is exceptable and what is not. Someday it will be against the law to pass wind in public.

If that is the case I might be the new Public Enemy #1 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back