Mastercraft tires - any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mastercrafttires.com.au/

these are being touted as high mileage tires down here - 50,000 miles.

In my size they make T speed ratings, and I think their interpretation of the law on having lower than required speed ratings than on the door placard is wrong - I know that you can fit lower speed rated tires but need a sticker on the windshield saying that such tires have been fitted.

currently have V rated tires, and placard says min H rated tires. Load rating for the mastercraft tires is the same as required by the placard.

their website only says capital cities so I caouldn't get the darned warranty. ridiculous!

Last edited:
My cuz got generic tires at a garage that sells Mastercraft. They look like [censored] after 1 year.

crinkles...the T speed rated tires are probably adequate for all those roads under 15 meters of water.

Good luck to our down under mates.

Last edited:
The Touring LSR tires are very nice. They correspond to a couple different lines in the Cooper brand (CS4 for most sizes).

The Avenger tires are the same as Cooper Cobra Radial GT, which are so-so. In some older sizes, they're probably one of the best tires remaining on the market.

The A/S II tires are economy tires. People say they provide a good value.

Most of the mastercraft line does well (and cooper figured out that this line should be cheaper), so they do well.

I really like the Touring LSRs (they looked so much better than their sister tire, the CS4), and they are priced much better than some of the 80k tires I've seen...

Originally Posted By: Billbert
Mastercraft tires = Cooper tires, slightly different tread pattern. Great tires for the price IMNTBHO

+1

And USA made too.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Originally Posted By: Billbert
Mastercraft tires = Cooper tires, slightly different tread pattern. Great tires for the price IMNTBHO

+1

And USA made too.

+2
01.gif

Mastercraft( made by Cooper )are excellent tires for the most part. Very popular with the light truck and SUV crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back