Is the FP60/LC20 no longer in vogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: webfors
Everywhere in life there are haters. We just need to ignore them and not feed the hate. My hippy-vibe-o-meter tells me Terry is a good guy. Not scientific, but it's been amazingly accurate these past 30+ years. Too bad he's not around anymore, I'd trade him for 10000 undercover product shills any day.

To be honest, and off topic, I was shocked to read there are undercover paid promoters on this site. Just read the thread yesterday. Which now that it's out in the open, shouldn't be so shocking. I suppose I'm naive and reminds me of the depths to which people will sink and how cheaply integrity can be bought nowadays.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm considering FP. Just need to figure out when to order it to coincide with a visit to the USA.

"undercover paid promoters on this site". Help me find them. Your post is the first I have seen this. I am also shocked. I really thought I was getting honest opinions. Now I wonder about any product being promoted.

Last edited:
If u read the testimonals of the above mention product, they read almost the same for other products that proclaim the same results. Now if the above mention product does what it says for u then by all means use it. If one shops around u might just find another that does the same thing. Its a thought. I have settle on the MMO brand for oil additive and 2 cycle oil for the gas additive in my lead sled. works for me, but Im not here to start a fuss, what ever works for u or in ur mind,go for it,,,oh, the freedom of choice lives on in America.

People who follow the fashion trends don't always end up with the best products, only the most popular. Good products like FP+ and LC20 will remain good products, regardless of their popularity. That doesn't mean good products can't fall out of fashion because better products emerge. That can still happen.

Yes, it's not always easy to separate the "undercover paid promoters" (as good a way to describe them as I've heard) from highly-opinionated, passionate individuals. The reality is that some legitimate people are falsely accused of being bought off, while others who are secret shills get away with murder.

I'm not surprised shills exist in a capitalistic economy. In fact, it would be unexpected if they didn't. Use your own brain to decide who you listen to, what information you accept, and exercise that wonderful "freedom of choice."

Anyone know if LC20 is compatible for use with MotorSilk at the same time? Seems like two different chemicals, but some over lapping protection.. I know MotorSilk has a lot of users in the government agencies and is Boron based or something... I'd be curious what people "in the know" would have to say..

Also, Can someone link me the thread about "paid" posters... I'd be curious to read it...

Originally Posted By: Russell
Originally Posted By: webfors
Everywhere in life there are haters. We just need to ignore them and not feed the hate. My hippy-vibe-o-meter tells me Terry is a good guy. Not scientific, but it's been amazingly accurate these past 30+ years. Too bad he's not around anymore, I'd trade him for 10000 undercover product shills any day.

To be honest, and off topic, I was shocked to read there are undercover paid promoters on this site. Just read the thread yesterday. Which now that it's out in the open, shouldn't be so shocking. I suppose I'm naive and reminds me of the depths to which people will sink and how cheaply integrity can be bought nowadays.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm considering FP. Just need to figure out when to order it to coincide with a visit to the USA.

"undercover paid promoters on this site". Help me find them. Your post is the first I have seen this. I am also shocked. I really thought I was getting honest opinions. Now I wonder about any product being promoted.

Do please post a link to that thread. I do know that Frank used to have autoRX guys post here, it became easy to see who was tied in with them before they came clean. As for others, I don't have a clue, though any company/person could...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back