Which grease ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my cars don't have grease zirks but my 72 vette has plenty and my new 04 Suburban has a few so which grease should I use? I want the best!

this is an easy one you should be able to find mystik jt-6 mulipurpose high-temp grease in your area.This is by far the best grease I have used,and put Mobil 1 full synthetic grease to shame in heavy duty constrution equipment.It is available at most citgo distributors and is well worth taking a little time to find it. It has an 80 lb. timkin load and a 550F dropping point.

I would vey much agree with this on mystic products,as in the Hi-temp mystic is VERY good grease,,,,,also Shaeffers 274 for alum. comp, by the way mystic synthic blend grease is also one of the best NLGI-2 multi-purpose out there.....

I have looked at every Citgo station I can find in central illinois and none carry Mystic JT-6 grease . For that matter, none carry any Citgo oil or any kind of grease. But they do carry other brands of oil and grease. Wher can I locate this grease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back