Grease for a Hyundai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommended lubricant Quantity
B.J. Boot grease CENTOPLEX 278M/136K 85±6 gr.
(Joint: 40±3 gr., Boot : 45±3 gr.)

T.J. Boot grease KLK TT41-1D2
(MS511-50, KOREA KLUBER) 95±6 gr.
(Joint : 60±3., Boot : 35±3 gr.)

The above is what is listed in the online Hyundai shop manual as the Hyundai drive shaft and axle greases. What are easily available commercial equivalents to these. Also, they don't specifically list a wheel bearing grease. Recommendations?

My Accent (2002, 1.6L) just turned 50K miles. I'm looking to do a chassie lube service on it, but there are no commercial manuals (Chiltons, etc) available yet. I don't want to pay the dealer $2-300 to do this either.

Thanks

Ray,
The Hyundai Web Tech is where I got the above information. I was wondering if anyone on this board had any information about the greases I listed, or equivalents. Where i live, there are only two Hyundai dealerships. They have been less than helpful in the past when I've been looking for this type of information, eg, they will gladly sell me a $120 transmission service, but they won't sell me the 2 quarts of gear oil that I would need to do it myself.

If anyone has any information about the hyundai greases listed above, it would be most appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back