where can i buy schaeffers grease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have decided after everything i read has schaeffers mentioned in it to start useing it can anyone give me a phone # or web site where i can buy some thanks, and i have another question i have an air powered grease gun i got for my birthday and wondered if it was a bad idea to use this for fear of blowing rubber boots out or anthing else? and thanks again
smile.gif

1-800-737-1747, that' Outdoor Power Equipment, and their ad usually appears in the upper left hand corner when viewing pages on this site. Any instructions come with the power gun? There could be an adjustable pop-off or relief mechanism on it.

quote:

air powered grease gun

I have a Lincoln air powered grease gun which is just fantastic to use. I find it much easier to have one hand free to keep the gun connected to the grease nipple and the other to just pull the trigger.

Set your air compressor output to the lowest level which gives good operation of the gun if you want to avoid overdriving the grease. I use 60-80 lbs pressure with mine and it works great. Just keep and eye on what you are doing and nothing should go wrong.

Using a good air powered grease gun is so much fun that you will find yourself looking for things to grease. Go for it!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back