hows TW25B lube from mil-comm

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigRich954,

Instead go to your auto parts store and buy a can of white "lithium grease" cuz it works just as good as that fancy stuff that no better. Besides my way will last you ten years plus easy.

Durango

I bought a tube for 15 bucks. Don;t see whats so special about it. I 'am gonna buy a tube of tetra next time for half the price.

Last edited:
LOL my job sucks but i can get half used tubes of this stuff for free so that was the main reason for wanting to try it. I cant see it going bad in a year but we change out the tubes every year.

I've been using it now for a couple of years and I really like it. I can say after trying out dozens of lubes over time that I finally found one I'm real happy using. On a used kid's toothbrush it goes on nice & easy, and you can mix it with their oil version to thin it out a little. I use the TW25B on rifles but still use Shooter's Choice High-Tech grease on handguns (I like grease).

Top quality ester based gun grease. Way overpriced for what it is, but that's not a problem if you are getting it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back