Too many Gas additives=BAD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the beauty of these message boards, read thru the pros & cons and make a decision for yourself, based on facts, and opinions, pro and con. I've learned a lot from doing that here.

I also learned that many people have agendas and try to use these boards to sell products. Yet others feel that the gas and oil companies make the very best products possible and nothing extra is needed. To each his own, take from this board what you feel is useful and helpful, trash can the rest.

These are just general observations of mine and not intended for anyone in particular. JMO

Originally Posted By: [RT
ProjUltraZ]
Originally Posted By: Bigsyke
I put a 2 qts of ATF and a QT of MMO in my tank and it didnt do anything unusual.

that's not what your sparkplugs told me

LOL

Be interesting to see what residue is on those plugs..

Originally Posted By: Vizzy
Originally Posted By: [RT
ProjUltraZ]
Originally Posted By: Bigsyke
I put a 2 qts of ATF and a QT of MMO in my tank and it didnt do anything unusual.

that's not what your sparkplugs told me

LOL

Be interesting to see what residue is on those plugs..

Nothing out of the normal when I pulled them. This was on my 87 pathfinder TBI. I only added the strong doses because its really only a winter beater thats already been replaced by another winter beater.

But adding about 3-4oz of tcw3 to 10ga of fuel in to my 240sx sure did foul the spark plugs. I replaced the o2 while I was at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back