Picking up at the AMSOIL warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an Amsoil PC and I'm planning a trip to Alberta next week to see some family. I thought it might be a good idea to place an order to pick up at the Edmonton Warehouse while i'm there.

If I prepay the order online and select customer pickup, how long until it is ready? Next day / same day? I'm planning to be in Edmonton on Tuesday the 11th. Lets say if I placed the order before I leave on Sunday, would they have it ready for Tuesday? Or can I just go to the warehouse without ordering beforehand and order it on the spot (like a retail outlet)

I picked up from Las Vegas before and I remember that it didn't take more than half a business day to get the order ready for pickup if it was prepaid for online. Enjoy the absence of a shipping charge.

Last edited:
I would actually call them:

Amsoil DC List

And you can order direct for pickup. (or order online if you wish). Just be aware that some of the Mann, Wix, etc filters aren't stocked at all the DC's. If they have the stuff, same day is fine.

Website shows stock and is pretty accurate.

I pickup at the warehouse here in Richmond and the guys are nice but have a tendency to pick the wrong style of bottle (1 gallon vs box of 4) on the first shot before they double check and have you sign.

Placed the order Monday night in Calgary, Picked it up Wednesday morning in Edmonton. Great service by the AMSOIL guys there. Everything was ready to go.

Now to go do a 15,000km OCI and will get it tested.

Amsoil manually enters their web sales. So, if you want to pick up your order right away, make sure to call it in. Using the website can give you up to half a day delay.

Calling it in is what the guys at the Depot here have told me to do.

They have improved response time and the order is immediately in the system I was told. I entered an order online (dealers zone) at noon and it was already to pickup at 3pm that day (soonest I could get over there), meaning on the pallet and only needing to be loaded into my truck. That was in Superior though and within the last month.

A lot of people complain about shipping.

there are more DC's than some people realize

whsemap.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back