HD Full Synthetic Screamin Eagle Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but looking for the technical info on these oils.
Pour points, typical properties, etc., so I can compare against other synthetics. Funny HD won't post this information.

Ha. Pour points on a 50 wt bike oil? You ride often in 20 deg F weather? j/k
I know what you mean about oil specs. Maybe HD think Hog riders wont know beans about oil "specs" OTW they'd be riding a 'Guzzi' ...

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
I know what you mean about oil specs. Maybe HD think Hog riders wont know beans about oil "specs" OTW they'd be riding a 'Guzzi' ...

It's the same for the Genuine Honda or Kawasaki or Suzuki or Yamaha motor oils. Pretty sure they just say that they are good for your motorcycle.
49.gif
I have a friend that showed me some oil with a picture of a Gold Wing on the front and wanted to know if it would ruin his CBR 600.
21.gif

Ah, but there is some truth about Harley riders just riding Guzzi's....
04_Guzzi.jpg

road_king.jpg

Last edited:
Next, you'll tell us that amsoil outperformed all the other oils.And that their oil is the best to use in your bike,car or truck.They say there the best and print papers that say it too.,,

Originally Posted By: BigCahuna
Next, you'll tell us that amsoil outperformed all the other oils.And that their oil is the best to use in your bike,car or truck.They say there the best and print papers that say it too.,,

Do they put a picture of a motorcycle on their "motorcycle" oils? You know that I cannot use an oil that doesn't have a picture of a motorcycle on the label. Just wouldn't be right.

crackmeup2.gif

Good points KB.

My bikes are much quicker and faster if the label has a picture of a motorcycle on it.

If I use an oil with a picture of a guy riding the bike leaned way over, the handling improves immensely as do my riding skills.

Really!!!

Originally Posted By: boraticus
Good points KB.

My bikes are much quicker and faster if the label has a picture of a motorcycle on it.

If I use an oil with a picture of a guy riding the bike leaned way over, the handling improves immensely as do my riding skills.

Really!!!

OMG where can I get some of that oil? I could always use some improvement in my riding skills !!!

19.gif

Just get some Amsoil "Extreme Lean" at $26.95/liter.

Sure. It's a bit pricey but it will turn you into Kenny Roberts overnight and fuel consumption will improve so much that you'll have to start donating gas at the service stations...

Originally Posted By: boraticus
Just get some Amsoil "Extreme Lean" at $26.95/liter.

Sure. It's a bit pricey but it will turn you into Kenny Roberts overnight and fuel consumption will improve so much that you'll have to start donating gas at the service stations...

If this pitch didn't work so well, it'd be absolutely hilarious.

As it is, I'm just ROTFLMAO...

grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: kballowe
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite

It's the same for the Genuine Honda or Kawasaki or Suzuki or Yamaha motor oils. Pretty sure they just say that they are good for your motorcycle.
49.gif
I have a friend that showed me some oil with a picture of a Gold Wing on the front and wanted to know if it would ruin his CBR 600.
21.gif

Ah, but there is some truth about Harley riders just riding Guzzi's....
04_Guzzi.jpg

road_king.jpg

OOH! OOH! ME LIKEY!!!

Absolutely love the Breva 750! You can keep the hog, though.

Originally Posted By: kballowe
Well ya gotta run that Guzzi on extra, extra, virgin, synthetic OLIVE oil... being an Itialian motorcycle and all that....

01.gif

Hmm, what's that taste like? I guess I'll have to pick up a bottle and try some...

grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back