Dayco Products Q&A on BITOG homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Now, that is what a Q&A should look like. Complete with the names of the respondents.

+1

thumbsup2.gif
01.gif

+1. I just made a new thread when I could've just posted it here. I guess I glanced over the title, went to the Q&A and assumed this thread was locked. Doh.

Yeah I just noticed the we can post relies to the Q&A sticky. It looks like I'm not alone in thinking they did a good job.

They did a great job. I just put one of their "w" poly rib belts on my truck. And it is dead quiet. Alot of the noises I though were engine related were gone, must have been the belt. I missed my opportunity to ask my question (didn't know they were doing a Q&A). Anyway, they need to put a Q&A on their site. I like all the other info/videos on their site about troubleshooting belts. I really liked their responses to the Q&A.

Fantastic! Even the president of marketing knew what he was talking about. They answered all questions in an appropriate, and infomrative manner. Two thumbs up! I got both of my questions answered to a satisfying degree.
01.gif

No problems with their belts,i like them.The pulleys went almost a year then the first -0f morning i heard the darn bearing let go,it started growling right away.I think it has to be the grease that was used.Personally i wasn't satisfied with the answer about Chinese bearings.

I just now found out that Dayco did a Q&A but I like their answers and letting you know who answered. I also like the free wear gauges I just received.

I just now got around to reading the Dayco Q&A. Nicely done.

Dayco really comes across as being an outfit that employs a lot of thoughtful people. That's worth a lot to me as a consumer.

Originally Posted By: Stu_Rock
I just now got around to reading the Dayco Q&A. Nicely done.

Dayco really comes across as being an outfit that employs a lot of thoughtful people. That's worth a lot to me as a consumer.

Agreed. I have been a long time proponent of Goodyear products, but when and if Dayco becomes available in my area I will certainly use them for that reason.

This is IMO, the best Q&A of the three... By far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back