How do you roll? - Show us your bike!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my bike collection.
All3.jpg

My XC bike, the frame is an old Norco race model, easton tube set, with a Marz Z4 80mm air fork. Its has a 7 speed cog set and as close to single speed as I want to get...
Norco.jpg

After breaking the frame, bars, a crank arm, and flat spotting a rear rim on the XC bike I got a Kona Stuff. I've only upgraded the front fork to a Marz Jr. T which loves the berms alot more than the Z4. It got me 4th in the hardtail class in an Ontario Cup dh race back in the day...
Kona.jpg

Finally I have a Marin Verona I got cheap due to some frame damage, its a steel frame so the nasty dent in the top tube seems to be irrelevant but I look at it closely every once in a while. Seems like a rocket on the road compared to the other bikes. I like to spin out the top gear every once in a while on the hills around here.
verona.jpg

Originally Posted By: Redline955
1999 Fat Chance Ti Fat
bikepics-805700-full.jpg

That's a very sweet ride. I think the 90's were the peak of the mountain bike rigs and the components were much better for less...

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
Originally Posted By: Redline955
1999 Fat Chance Ti Fat
bikepics-805700-full.jpg

That's a very sweet ride. I think the 90's were the peak of the mountain bike rigs and the components were much better for less...

TY, it still is a lot of fun to ride. I'd like to get an FS just to see what it's all about, but the Fat is a keeper.

Titus Motolite
IMG_7116.jpg

Giant DH Comp
IMG_2318Large.jpg

Giant OCR
IMG_2862Large.jpg

Poor road bike is so low end and yet I'm attached to it becuase of its paint job...

Heres my E-Bike...

Its a 48V 1000W Golden Motor rear hub kit. Increased the current limit to 65A. Its 3KW into the rear tire, about 4HP. Does 23 MPH on flat road with the 26" wheels. Its a 30º motor, so it has more torque, but less speed over most other 48V hub motors. LOTS of torque. No need to pedal, ever. Even up steep hills. Its more powerful than I am.

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

Me and my brothers bike, same kit. A friend also has one.
IMG_0259.jpg

My 'high voltage' pack. 60V, puts about 4KW into the rear tire. About 30MPH on flat.
IMG_0017-1.jpg

How come none of your bikes have a kickstand? It makes them seem like motocross bikes.

Is it possible to find a cheap road bike with a kickstand and curved handle bars with a rear rack in order to hold a tent and maybe other stuff?

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
How come none of your bikes have a kickstand? It makes them seem like motocross bikes.

Is it possible to find a cheap road bike with a kickstand and curved handle bars with a rear rack in order to hold a tent and maybe other stuff?

Because real bikes don't have kickstands :p

That's like leaving the reflectors on a $3k bike. Ain't happening
wink.gif

Yeah, its possible to find that, mostly older style, but you might be able to find something like that at a local shop if you look around.

Originally Posted By: cchase
Titus Motolite
IMG_7116.jpg

Giant DH Comp
IMG_2318Large.jpg

Giant OCR
IMG_2862Large.jpg

Poor road bike is so low end and yet I'm attached to it becuase of its paint job...

I'm a big fan of blue and silver. My two favorite colors.

Got this today really looking forward riding again! Bianchi Strada LX.. needs new tires for sure. Put it over on bikeforums.net to see if it's worth a good tune-up.

IMG_0495.jpg

The other bike we got. dbx MT1000 originally $99 paid $18 and I know why.. poorly adjusted doesn't describe it. I thought it would be more suited for my commute. Alot of bad roads and rail road tracks. Took the child carrier off and bought another $2 carrier and used the frame to put the milk crate on works good. Put 78 miles on it in 11 days. Commute is 12 miles round trip but alot of hills (understatement).

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back