New Bike in the fold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally ordered my first Harley...a 2011 Road King in Sedona Orange with ABS, Security and Cruise Control. Have been thinking of moving from the VTX for a little while...though there is nothing wrong with bike....flirted with the idea of a Wing but not just yet :)

The military pricing for deployed members of the military is pretty aggressive compared to what it would cost me back in the States so I pulled the trigger. Have always wanted a HD and the timing (and pricing) was right.

The bad news is I think I have to wait until December to take delivery
frown.gif
Hopefully that will be moved up a bit but I won't be home until the late fall time frame anyways so no biggie

I guess another chance to explore some different oils
55.gif

Goose

not sure bill..I think I was just shy of 88K when I deployed so who knows how many miles my wife has put on it lol

Wow 180K plus on the Corolla! I should have kept my Matrix lol

Goose

That Sedona Orange looks GOOOOOD!!!

I just bought a 2010 Road Glide, black, security, ABS, cruise. Went to the dealer a couple times, they didnt have any of the orange 2011's yet. So after all the paper work, haggling over prices, getting my own financing did all the paper work ect I picked my bike up a week later. As they were pushing my new bike out they were pushing a new Sedona Orange RK in.... I almost wanted to give my brand new bike back and get order a Sedona Road Glide.

I like the RK's a lot but man it sure is nice having 2 glove boxes and a stereo!

You went from a Honda to a Harley?
21.gif

Just kidding, you'll enjoy it very much. That's a great bike that will serve you well for many years to come.
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks guys...yes from Honda to a Harley
34.gif
lol

Congrats to you guys who brought new HD's home as well

How does that Petty song go? The waiting is the hardest part?

Goose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back