Kendall High Mileage Blend vs Maxlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not heard much about the HM blend. If you are happy with Maxlife Blend why change. Maxlife is a known good entity, why risk it.

From looking at the spec sheets, Kendall seems decent.

Still, I agree with the other posters: you found something that worked, why did you change?

No reason why it should harm your vehicle. Put it in and see how you (and the vehicle) like it. Worse case, you simply go back to MaxLife

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Kendall is made by Conoco Phillips and is an excellent oil as is Valvoline hm

X2! Have not used their HM blend, but am trying their new Titanium 5w20 right now
thumbsup2.gif

They make a great product as is evidenced by the reports we see here on MC oil (made by Conoco/Phillips)

I think there is a lot of good HM oils out there. My Dad likes Max life and I like QS HM oil.

Andy

Even though I enjoy taking the odd cheap shot at Mobil and the iron thing (its old, but still fun), they also seem to make a very good HM oil. Up here its sold as "Mobil 2000;" Were I to switch at some point to a HM oil, it would be one of my top picks - so long as I could verify the only difference was the label. GTX HM and Maxlife are my other two choices, but a lot of that is because selection here is more limited, and where I'm not running a HM oil, I haven't spent a lot of time comparing them all.

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back