When I had the moderator add this area

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 6 years ago, it was an area to talk about race eng oil as all the other area on BITOG it did not fit in. Yea it was a fight to get this area set up.

Not new but the name change and all the NASCAR and totally unrelated racing stuff makes no sense at all on BITOG. I wish the moderator would make a change and provide just one more INTERNET area for the couch potatoes and in generally all the unrelated NON OIL discussing that have [censored] up this area I asked for.

23.gif

Well, the topic/title does say Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers. From what I can see all those topics are being covered. What you wanted was just oil only?

Yes I saw the catch all bucket name hense my note and recomendation. As I said it not the way it was 5 years ago. I come on here to lean and talk lubracation not bench race or talk about certain pro divers or team.

The "General and off topic" area would be a great place for those that come to an OIL web site and want to talk about non oil related racing stuff. Just move that discusion as a new topic area in that area something like "race talk" and make this one "race lubrication" and it would be a betterment.

Did you propose this idea to Helen recently?

I don't see any reason why she would not follow your suggestion(s).

Would it be a total racing lube/fluid forum (i.e.; diff/trans/suspension/cooling/brakes/etc.) as well as engine oils??

Originally Posted By: dailydriver

Would it be a total racing lube/fluid forum (i.e.; diff/trans/suspension/cooling/brakes/etc.) as well as engine oils??

So, all such requests go the Helen Waite?

OK I do not know or have seen a Helen Waite in this forum. Can someone pass this request on to her for me? Ask here to PM her call on this.

THANKS!

BTW I did use the "Notify" button thinking that would get this to a bd moderator, but no feedback to me at all.

Originally Posted By: OnTheFence
Originally Posted By: dailydriver

So, all such requests go the Helen Waite?

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

She PM's me and said no dice. I will no longer contribute to this area as my small vote of disapproval!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back