Need Trans Flush Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: StevieC
I'm looking for a flush product that I can put in my transmission, run it for a short period of time like 20 minutes and then do a fluid exchange to flush it out of the transmission with all the gunk.

I don't want to use MMO or Auto-Rx for this.

Suggestions?

I know I am late responding in this thread. There is a 5 minute flush available from Lubeguard.

http://www.lubegard.com/~/C-178/LUBEGARD+Transmission+Flush

Thanks but I ended up going with the Auto-Rx and installed an inline transmission filter to clean all the "gunk" out of the system during the cleaning process and it's working wonders!

Well I was going to drain out all my ATF and put in the WIX filter with all new Redline D4 ATF but it decided to rain like crazy yesterday (Saturday) and today it has been on/off showers. I also had some Chocolate (Haven't had any in over a year) on Friday night and that seems to have triggered a migraine on Saturday and the headache was so bad that I haven't been able to do much.

Guess I'm waiting until next weekend.
frown.gif

Auto-RX plus a Magnefine did a lot of good for my Buick's transmission. The full-syn Valvoline Maxlife ATF and a shift kit helped a lot, too. Fast, smooth shifts I can barely feel. Just like it should be.

Valvoline MaxLife is not a sythetic base-oil ATF like Dexron VI or ATF+4, but it does have some synth in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back