Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long ago did you send that second email? If it has been a while I would send another one. Debbie is back in the office and answering emails. I'm sure she gets 100's - 1,000's of emails a week and yours could have slipped through.

I only sent one email. It explained why I waited to send it- because there was supposed to be a purchase link placed on the website, and I waited for that.

FWIW, I sent one email on July 23, then a follow up on July 30. Got the vacation auto-responder to the second email. She emailed me back on August 10 and the oil showed up on August 12.

The one time I ordered from oil dash store dawt com it was not free shipping, but they honored the price on the 2 cases of Quaker State Q Diesel Synthetic 5w40 despite only having one on hand and the replacement oil coming in at a substantially higher price.

Originally Posted By: Z28Camaro
Went to a local Walmart today and saw 5W-30, 10W-30 and 5W-20, but no 5W-40.

PU-specific issue aside, my local Walmart is pretty bad about carrying any oil that meet Euro specs... no M1 0w-40, no Syntec 5w-40, no Synpower 5w-40... nada.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

PU-specific issue aside, my local Walmart is pretty bad about carrying any oil that meet Euro specs... no M1 0w-40, no Syntec 5w-40, no Synpower 5w-40... nada.

The one I went to had 2 quarts of M1 0W-40.

If it helps in your case, M1 HM 10w30 and 10w40 are A3/B4.

European car drivers don't shop at WM !!!
grin2.gif

My WM's have M1 0W40 and TDT 5W40, but no Synpower nor Pennzoil Platinum or Ultra 5W40.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

European car drivers don't shop at WM !!!
grin2.gif

Yup. My last batch of GC came from AZ, and M1 0w-40 from O'Rileys.

Originally Posted By: Audi Junkie
Looks like I sent the EM mid-july and it's mid-august now.

Then I would send her another one. It got lost in the shuffle.

Originally Posted By: BeerLube
Anybody getting any of the Euro 5W-30 free? I realize this is a thread for 5W-40 but I'm curious...

I asked Debbie about the Euro 5W-30 back in mid-July and she (or wherever it's shipped from) didn't have any available at that time. I never followed-up since she's probably getting bombarded with emails.

-Dennis

I had emailed Debbie asked about purchasing direct, but was surprised to receive a free shipment today! (the FedEx guy just left). Many thanks to Pennzoil, and especially to Debbie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back