dodge knows how to make awesome soccor wagons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
33.gif
Retarded IMO.

Ferrari powered? Good thing Pennzoil Ultra is approved for use in Ferrari engines, otherwise what oil would you use?
lol.gif
01.gif

I like it. I've been saying for a long time that minivans don't have to be lame, it's just that in execution they almost always are. This would be a step in the right direction.

Originally Posted By: synthetic_crazy
Ferrari powered? Good thing Pennzoil Ultra is approved for use in Ferrari engines, otherwise what oil would you use?
lol.gif
01.gif

The "logic" they use to say it'll be Ferrari powered is... dubious. I don't think I'd count on that.
wink.gif

With parts bins the way they are you would often find, say, ford taurus window motors in a jaguar. So by the same conclusion every taurus is a little bit "cat".

A while back, if you blinked you missed it, buick had a tv ad for the supercharged 3800 regal, "the car for the supercharged family". Think about it and when was the last time you saw a sedan marketed towards a family!

What they need is the A-Team van brought back. Mean and aggressive looking. I'd line up and buy one! GMC awesomeness, all vans should be the A-Team van.

ateam.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: StevieC
33.gif
Retarded IMO.

Agreed and I am a huge MOPAR guy. Never gonna happen. Just ridiculous.

Minivans are victims of insecurity. For some reason, family men and women are proud of their families everywhere except when it comes to their choice of vehicle; they just don't want to be seen driving a purpose-built people carrier.

As odd as this may sound, freakish vehicles like this could be just the ticket to break that spell and bring some sanity back to our attitudes toward cars. If that's the effect it has, I'm all for it.

Rumors of the Caravan RT have been around forever. The article is most definitely incorrect about the 4.7L and 5.7L V-8 engines having been designed around 60 degree V-6 engines.

Toyota's Sienna now has an SE model, with genuine "sporty" parts rather than just body cladding. It's lowered a bit, with stiffer springs, dampers, etc. Whether Mopar or Honda follows suit, only time will tell I guess.

Originally Posted By: mopar_monkey
it's a bit over the top but no one has hotrodded a mini van at least not from the factory

*cough*turbo Dodge Caravan*cough*

And Toyota offered a Eaton roots blower for the 1998-2003 Sienna in the TRD catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back