Redline
ENEOS
RLI
Fuchs
Toyota
Honda

I fixed that for ya!
grin2.gif

In 5 qt jugs it is not that popular, at least where I shop. I wait for AAP to run the specials on Edge with the filter and have been buying it that way. I'm liking Edge 0W20, and hoping Pennzoil starts making PU in 0W20 with similar specs to Edge. I'm not holding my breath though.

I haven't found any 0W-20 in a 5-quart jug. Pennzoil says their Ultra will be available in 0W-20 next year, and because that'll be a new grade for that oil I hope they market it in the 5-quart jugs (as well as the quart bottles). Mobil 1's AFE is in 0W-20, but it's in quart bottles only. Mobil has been asked about 0W-20 in larger jugs, so maybe they'll see the market demand for it soon.

Until then, it's gotta be in quarts. If you're interested in Toyota's 0W-20, check your dealer. It's surprisingly cost-competitive...cheaper than the Mobil 1 0W-20 at Walmart!

Originally Posted By: yaris0128
My question is who sells 0w-20 in a 5qt? Thats what im having a very hard time finding.

Toyota 0w20 comes in a 5 litre jug in Canada. I would imagine it would be the same in the States (except quart instead of litre).

Originally Posted By: rcy

Toyota 0w20 comes in a 5 litre jug in Canada.

I was at my local Toyota dealership today and picked up four 4 litre bottles of this oil i.e. the parts guy had no idea about the availability of a jug for this oil.
smirk2.gif
PLUS it was over $7 a bottle.
smirk2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 21Rouge
Originally Posted By: rcy

Toyota 0w20 comes in a 5 litre jug in Canada.

I was at my local Toyota dealership today and picked up four 4 litre bottles of this oil i.e. the parts guy had no idea about the availability of a jug for this oil.
smirk2.gif
PLUS it was over $7 a bottle.
smirk2.gif

Of course I meant to say four 1 litre bottles.
blush.gif

What dealership? Take the 1 litre bottles back - I'll get you the part number from my receipt for the 4 litre bottles. If they don't have it, they should be able to order it.

Did you get the black bottles or the silver bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back