Kreen Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get a phone call, with a message left to your voicemail asking you what you want to do--get different product(s) shipped, or cancel your order.

BTW, they ship to all 49 of the other states. Just not to the ROK (Republic of Ka Lee 4 Knee Uh). CARB.

IMHO that's a little too pessimistic.Flavors of the month rarely perform up the their claims,the ones that do like MMO,redline,regane etc tend to have a good long term following.
ARX had a good run because it was owner/paid endorser driven,once that was cleared up it didn't stand on its own merits.

I think anyone willing to give this product a try will be pleased with the results.
The only issue i can see is not being able to get this stuff in any store but this is also true of many commercial grade products.Once you get a good whiff of this stuff it would be hard to imagine someone opening a can up in Wallys and leaving it.Half of Wally World would keel over.

I will check back with you in a "BITOG Month" and we will see if Kreen is still a poster child.

Disclaimer: "BITOG MONTH" is much longer than a standard month like you/I know as 30 calendar days.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher

I poured Kreen into the oil on my Saturn yesterday.

1st impression: THE CAP AND CAN DESIGN MAKES IT RUN RIGHT DOWN THE SIDE OF THE CAN SPILLING ALL OVER!!!!! BAD!!!
33.gif
Designers ---->
spankme2.gif

Any updates on how the car is running?

Thanks!

My wife has an out-of-warranty BMW 325i with about 50,000 miles on it. She's about 1000 miles out from needing an oil change. So I put a pint of Kreen in the crank case today to give it a try.

Ok, I have about 700 miles on a full dose of Kreen.

No big change, but wasn't expecting it either. Looked at the oil yesterday and it's getting darker. Maybe a slight increase in peppiness.

No big change, but wasn't expecting it either. Looked at the oil yesterday and it's getting darker. Maybe a slight increase in peppiness.

Didn't you use MMO a while back?

How much kreen did you add? 3oz per qt?

I did use MMO in the prior oil intervals, none in this interval.

I put in 1/2 quart of Kreen in 4 quarts of oil in the Saturn.

Ok, here you go...

I gathered 3,000 miles on the Saturn & changed the oil that had the pint of Kreen in it today.

Put in MC 5000 with a PureOne filter + 1/3 bottle of VSOT.

The oil was noticeably darker than the other 3,000 mile OCI's...
thumbsup2.gif

It was for sure darker because I always pour the oil from the pan into a light funnel with the snoot shoved in the container.

The film of oil on the sides of the funnel was for sure darker, so the Kreen did remove gunk from inside the engine.

I'll put the rest of the quart in 1,000 miles before the next change.

Trav,

Any update on your vehicles? I am especially interested in your brother's Odyssey van. Are the improvement lasting?

- Vikas

Vikas
All the vehicles are running perfectly and quieter.
The Odyssey van is running great and from what i can see free of any sludge and varnish,this is one vehicle that was suffering from a real lube related issue and showed the most improvement,the results were nothing short of amazing in this engine.The noise from my Expedition turned out to be a pass side cracked exhaust manifold,which turned into a PITA project by all by itself.

No engine has developed any negative symptoms e.g. bearing noise,oil leaks etc from running this product over 3k each,even the high mileage ones didn't blow anything but sure cleaned up nicely.The old Tercel stopped using oil (very little use prior to using) and drives a lot better.All are running PP or PU now without kreen,hopefully this will keep them in good shape.

Oh yes my brothers Denali had a lifter tick for years that disappeared within minutes of putting the Kreen in and has stayed quiet ever since,he claims it has not run this good since the day he got it new.

Neither me or my brother will be using the money back guarantee that's for sure,for us it was money very well spent.

Nice report! This type of testimony gets my interest, no sales agenda! Real results!

I am starting to get kind of interested in this Kreen product. I have already used some Kano stuff anyway. I am sort of tempted to give it a try.

Worked alright for me.

I honestly now notice, with the additional miles & time, that my oil consumption has gone down in my Saturn.

Nothing else was done different, so I can attribute it to Kreen.

Seems to me like Kreen is another winner! Good stuff from the reports, certainly worth a try in a problem engine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back