NASCAR Nationwide Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like NASCAR or not, like Dales Jr or not, that was a great race last night. Hollywood could not have scripted it better. Dale Jr running the tribute #3 Wrangler car and winning the race.

I think he tried but Stenhouse did not go with him. He could have given Jr a nudge but used good judgement in not doing so.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Like NASCAR or not, like Dales Jr or not, that was a great race last night. Hollywood could not have scripted it better. Dale Jr running the tribute #3 Wrangler car and winning the race.
I couldn't agree more. I always root for the Ford's
48.gif
but I was sure as heck rooting for Junior last night. That finish could not have been scripted better. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. The Dale SR fans got a real treat! Oh and those new cars are cool as heck too!
34.gif

Last edited:
Though we don't get the channels the Series is on, and same for the Sprint, I 'd rather see Nationwide (I still refer to it as Busch and Winston. Sellouts. :() as just like minor league baseball, the ones here are wanting to do better. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple drivers in S. Cup I like, but like a lot of sports it's all for money now. I wonder what Bill France would do if he could see how it's all being run now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back