Amazing Cat III B landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's nuts. I can't see a thing until right before they get to the runway. Amazing what we can do now.

Last edited:
What's even more amazing is starting pay as a pilot for a US based carrier is around $19,000/year. Oh the times we live in....

Don't remind me.
27.gif

Tig. I assure you that XOM aviation lubes are in use somewhere in that plane. You can fly with confidence.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Soobs
What's even more amazing is starting pay as a pilot for a US based carrier is around $19,000/year. Oh the times we live in....
Not in Canada...
08.gif
Come up here!
thumbsup2.gif

Those computers made the pilots look good. The auto pilot didn't disconnect until after the landing. I've riden in the jumpseat of many Airbus and Boeing. The problem with Airbus is, it's way to automated. Where the Boeing such as the 737 is a very friendly airplane to hand fly, where the Airbus, you almost have to let the computers do it's job. This video show a perfect example of what I'm talking about. If you can program a computer, very likely you can land an Airbus too.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: Soobs
Not in Canada...
08.gif
Come up here!
thumbsup2.gif

Yeah but trying to get a job with the airlines up north is much hard than the US. I had a student when I was an instructor. He wanted to convert all his certificate and ratings from Canadian to US so he could get an airline job in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back