Interesting video on Victory Branded motor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you guys might like to see this video. I have already formed my own opinion but I wanted to know what you all thought. Does this guys even have a clue or is he just trying to sell another run-of-the-mill, overpriced, manufacturer branded oil? From the way he speaks, any motorcycle can benefit from Victory brand oil.

Um...I'll stick with my Rotella.

Last edited by a moderator:
He talks about regular motor oil properties like they're unique to his own brand...

Then he says the oil collects and releases heat "like a freon." Holy moley! I guess he doesn't know that freon works through phase changes, which would be REALLY bad in an engine oil...

This is probably good oil. I just don't think this guy is qualified to talk about it, much less to tell us that it's better than any other oil...

Just another snake oil salesman selling an over-priced run of the mill miracle in a jug......

When I see this [censored] it makes me wonder how gullible consumers can be to eat this stuff up?

Victory oil is like Freon and coolant?

crackmeup2.gif

Keep this fool away from anything I own. Thankfully he is FAR FAR away from me...

Mr. Gadget Guru also needs to stay away.

Yeah, I'm sure its a good oil, as just about anything is these days it seems. But he is just preying on people people's ignorance.

Wow... what a mo-tard.

The Paul Shaeffer wanna-be says "I don't know anything about oil..."

...and after listening to the "guru", he obviously still doesn't.

Nice bike though... :)

Dan

After watching this video, I when out and bought some freon and put it in my crankcase. After 3-5k, I'll have a UOA to post. Excuse me, OFA. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back