Is no one watching the 24 Hours of Le Mans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Was anyone watching when they were rebuilding that last Corvette and saw them pour the new oil in to the oil tank. What kind of oil was that. Whatever it was, it was in a plain white gallon jug with no labels at all on it.

Don't remember the guys name, but he was the driver of the #1 Peugeot that ran the last Corvette off track, whatever his name was, he was a jerk.

I watched until 3 hours from the end. I saw the hit, the rebuild and the interview with the driver that almost but didn't quite hit him. The oil in the jug was too dark and thick to be M1 5w-30, the rebuild was amazing and the guy that ran him off the road said Collard was asleep at the switch.

Great race.

Originally Posted By: jaj
Johnny said:
Was anyone watching when they were rebuilding that last Corvette and saw them pour the new oil in to the oil tank. What kind of oil was that. Whatever it was, it was in a plain white gallon jug with no labels at all on it.

The oil in the jug was too dark and thick to be M1 5w-30

Maybe they just dumped 20 cans of LM MoS2 in it??!
21.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Pesca
They love the Vettes over there: They did a comparaison test with an Audi R8, and the Vette won on both sides: The driving feeling and the track time.

I never saw a so happy professional driver than this guy when he was sliding the vette.

Top Gear ZR1 vs R8

Originally Posted By: Audi Junkie
Originally Posted By: Pesca
They love the Vettes over there: They did a comparaison test with an Audi R8, and the Vette won on both sides: The driving feeling and the track time.

I never saw a so happy professional driver than this guy when he was sliding the vette.

Top Gear ZR1 vs R8

Same test in french

It is the first subject, so don't worry, you don't have to watch the whole show. For the Impatients, it starts at 01:40.

About the same than with Jeremy Clarkson, but they smile all the time when they are in the Vette (They are both professional drivers, the journalist is in the passenger seat).

Since I love Top Gear, I don't mind the frenchs decided to copy them (best form of flattery).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back