Pennzoil Ultra Racing 10W60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. Mods,feel totall free to move this post to the appropriate forum :^)

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I see they have this grade on their site. Who sells it?

The Wish Store:

...as in you wish there was a store that sells it...

I wonder if Oreilly can order it. They can supposedly order anything made my Pennzoil.

I emailed Pennzoil and they said it`s only available via special order in 5 gallon pails:

Thank you for your interest in our product. Trycontacting our Where to Find Products line at: 800-237-8645 option #5for help in locating our Pennzoil Ultra Racing Full Synthetic MotorOil (part # 550022561 in 5 gal. pail).SincerelyProduct Technical Service, ah

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Same people that sells the 0W-20 and 5W-40. No one.
LOL! How true...how true. We never get the good stuff over here.

Why, Johnny, why?
Why does SOPUS list these highly desirable grades of a fine oil, and then make them virtually unobtainable?
Are they too expensive to make?
Would demand be so limited that their wider distribution cannot be justified, since they would have to be priced the same as, or close to, the more widely available flavors of Ultra or PP?
Why can't a retailer at least order case (not five gallon bucket) quantities of these interesting oils?

If I could find the 10W60 in quarts or jugs,I`d try it in a heartbeat! Quit teasing us Pennzoil!!!!! :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back