Ultra grease... luv it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never hold up i my app i'd rather have a NLGI 3 aluminum complex or Calcium-Sulfonate thickener with 5% Moly i use #238.

not bad timken what's water wash out?

Don't need a high dropping point for a non-wheel bearing grease. It is an excellent grease for the correct application. I use to sell a bunch of this to construction companies.

Originally Posted By: daman
I'd never hold up i my app i'd rather have a NLGI 3 aluminum complex or Calcium-Sulfonate thickener with 5% Moly i use #238.

What is your application? It must be pretty serious.

Originally Posted By: Rob_Roy
Originally Posted By: daman

What is your application? It must be pretty serious.

Excavators digging aggregate dipping in/out constant water sometimes/5th wheels hauling 120,000 +lbs in dirt dust,pay loaders same thing,ruff environment over here,a lithium just don't cut it here.

i don't feel like jumping in and out 20 times a day to replenish wash out/pounded falling out drying out grease.

It fits my needs pretty well and i found it for sale online. At 3$ a tube it's really cheap compared to most the other stuff i've priced at 7-11$ a tube

Originally Posted By: Dieseldoctor
Bought some pennzoil ultra ep grease @ 3 bucks a tube cheap and good stuff....

Thanks. I'm glad you posted this or I'd have never pushed that down arrow on the pennzoil site. Didn't know they made this. Though I'm happy with Valvoline Palladium I get at NAPA for now.

All of the grease listed on that site are excellent greases if used in the correct application. Many years ago the Dilly Trailer Company use to pack all of their wheel bearings with the Pennzoil 705 grease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back