Hilarious commercial!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.gif

In the early eighties I was working at one of the Dallas Police Patrol Stations. The Chief at that station let the motorcycles park in a designated area close to the building. We had to move it because the Harleys were leaking so much oil it became a hazard and an eyesore.

I like this post:

"ROFL!~!!!! Successfully turning gasoline into pure noise without the side-effect of horsepower FOR YEARSSSS!!!!!!! "

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi
The funniest thing about it is it's all true!

I'll stick with Kawasaki.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Old Mustang Guy
In the early eighties I was working at one of the Dallas Police Patrol Stations. The Chief at that station let the motorcycles park in a designated area close to the building. We had to move it because the Harleys were leaking so much oil it became a hazard and an eyesore.

And in the early 80's this was a Mustang. I think I'll base my opinion of all Mustangs on the early 80's version.

1983_MustangYourStyle.jpg

now we need a video of grampi and boraticus rolling around all greased up under the sheets with their rising sun emblazened undies getting flung against the wall...

or not. :eek:
shocked2.gif
crazy2.gif
lol.gif

Making disparaging comments about participants of this forum will never make up for the inadequacies of Harley Davidson motorcycles.

The fact that Harley Davidson is the brunt of these and numerous other videos and jokes is just a testament to how the machine and associated culture have become the laughing stock of the motorcycling world.

Your comments are but a mouse's squeak in a world roaring with laughter at HD and it's culture. Squeak on mouse, squeak on...

PLAY SOME SKINNARD MAN!!!!

...then explain why they continue to be sought by collectors, world wide... and increase in value over the years, whilst your sushi-sickle goes down...

down...

down...

down...

(I was about to say like grampi, but I'll stop here). :D

Bo-rat: "uhhh... mr. moderator?? mr. moderator, sir??"

Mod: "at your service!"

Bo-rat: "uhhh... mr. moderator... uhhh... me and the boys were just having some fun, mocking and impugning Harley Davidson motorcycles, and of course their owners by association... you know, like we usually do... insinuating that they're a bunch of Neanderthals and such... you know, just having some fun like usual. But now some Harley piece of cr4p knuckle dragger is givin' us trouble, you know, getting personal about mine and gramps sexual orientation and stuff like that... and well, that's just goin' too far, wouldn't you agree mr. moderator sir? Send him a PM and tell him straight up if he don't play nice and quit outin' us fine upstanding riders of Japanese motorcycles you're gonna ban him from the Japanese motorcycles forum--er, well, the bitog forum, that is. kay? daddy? kay?"

smirk2.gif

It never fails to amaze me how the sensitive and fragile the herd can be.

Someone posts a couple of funny vids of about a machine and the tears begin to flow. I mean, really???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back