Racing Bolivia style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a clip I shot of Sunday's race. My two cars took 1st and 2nd place.

Part of the fun was getting there. These are the actual roads you drive on to get to the town. In one stretch where the "road" goes over a sand dune. A VW bus was stuck in the sand. A 4x4 Montero had tried to go around the right, and a Toyota 4x4 pickup on the left. All stuck. So after one of my passengers, bragging about how a Grand Cherokee isn't a real 4x4 started up again, I backed up a little, headed for the dunes to the right and made my own path pushing a lot of sand. The light on the dash kept telling me there was not good traction, but went right through to the other side. On the return there were 3 more vehicles stuck, so I made path through the other side.

Race 5-16

This one was from last month where I only had this car running. It took first place.

last month

Last edited:
I retired from driving them years ago. Just sponsor now. That car has the Donaldson PowerCore to keep dust out of the engine.

Yea, she should not have been there. I was on the other side of the barbed wire fence. Close, but a place to run if needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back