Danica endorses Peak oil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to the locas news radio in my car when I heard an advertisement for Peak oil with Danica Patrick as the spokesperson. She says it's the only oil she uses on her car. Wow, whatsome people will say for money.. Someone correct me if this stuff is actually any good..

Heard that. First thought was who cares, she knows little to nothing technical about her race or personal car... The thing that really got me was that the commercial was worded like it is used in her racecar!

I saw that Earnhardt Jr makes around $5 million a year with all the endorsements he signed.

And we know just how good, or should I say bad he is as a driver.

I heard the commercial with Danica today also, endorsing Peak oil. Yeah, right, like she really has any idea. She was also endorsing Advance Auto or Autozone, i forgot which. It amazes me what some people will do for money. Why would anyone say something knowing that everybody listening knows the speaker hasn't any idea at all?

I dont care she turns me on so much, I went and bought two cases of Peak motor oil, thats all I am using now. I am taking all my Quaker State,Castrol GTX, Edge and Pennzoil Platinum to be Recycled. Danica doesnt use it, it must be worthless.

Like Danica, I endorsed Peak oil a while ago when Pep Boys had FAR Peak oil with Proline oil filter. I got 20 quarts Peak oil and 4 filters for free, I endorse anything that is free. :)

I heartily endorse Danica ...
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back