Oh ya Kyle Busch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please!!!
smirk2.gif

Saw him at the Chicagoland truck race last year.
He pitted and came out about 15th and got back to the lead in about 5 laps.
You might not like him but he can drive and is great to watch.

So ol' Pee Wee finally takes one this year.

Yes, he may be good (maybe even great), but I hope he and his fellow TOYboyzz don't even make the chase this year.
wink.gif

Watching ALL of them (the above mentioned Nippon Giant reps) fail/get sluaghtered is one of the ONLY reasons I watch this series at all.

#88 better? Have you watched any races the last couple years. He has went through crew chiefs faster than any other driver and he still thinks he's the best. He's washed up.

Busch could have won 3 NASCAR races in one weekend if he did not run out of gas in the truck race.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Kyle is a pretty good driver but I think that guy in the #88 car is better.

I needed a good laugh tonight... I wonder who's fault it was this week that he ran bad...

The #88 no longer sells the most t-shirts & that is the foundation of his greatness. T-shirt sales.

Last edited:
So Pee Wee takes another one.

I was wondering when all of those billion$$ of Camry/Corolla profits were going to show some impressive results, now that the Nippon Giant can direct ALL of their motorsports yen into the NASCAR effort. (Since they failed miserably on the world stage of F1!!)

I hope Gibbs (and all of the other TOY teams) is/are happy helping out Japan's economy, since ours is doing soooo great, right?
I put him/them right alondside all of the other 'traitors' (Dan Gurney, Ivan Stewart, Scott Pruitt, etc.).

Hopefully, the roundy-round sport will die a quiet death once TOY starts winning multiple championships, and everyone has to run with the Nippon Giant's logo in order to be competitive.
wink.gif

Lots of haters out their because Kyle is consistently kicking their favorite drivers asses!

I tend to think, love him or hate him, that he's great for Nascar. The sport always needs drivers like him that are somewhat hated but then gain the respect of the fans because they have the talent.

dailydriver, I'm guessing that if you put Dale Jr. or Sam Hornish in a Toyota, they still wouldn't win.
56.gif

LOL, it's funny how Jr. gets a bumb rap no matter what he does. He's in some of the best eqquipment now so, you're probably right a Toyota wouldn't help. Still doesn't mean he's not a good driver. There are still a few behind him in the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back