Do away with Sunday NASCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should NASCAR look into racing on Saturday nights only? It never rains on Saturday night.Maybe a higher power is trying to tell them something.

Well being it rained last night and yesterday to cancel the nationwide race, which was supposed to be run tonight after the cup race

Just delete this thread

Originally Posted By: gonzo
Should NASCAR look into racing on Saturday nights only? It never rains on Saturday night.Maybe a higher power is trying to tell them something.

LOL

Coupled with un cat equipped leaded fuel engines running rich, would make for an interesting long term experiment.

Rain tires... Works for F1
wink.gif

On the small ovals it wouldn't kill half the field...

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Rain tires... Works for F1
wink.gif

On the small ovals it wouldn't kill half the field...

^^^^^^^
crackmeup2.gif

Yup, and wipers, and red L.E.D. 'rain lights' out back.

Goodyear has already made some rains for the roundy-rounders for wet road course use (for the 2 times a year that could even happen!).

Rain tires, even on super speedways.

And when it does rain at super speedways, remove the air restrictors and let 'em have at it.

The ONLY form of racing that shold not take place in rain is Drag Racing.

I thought His day was the 7th day. Read that somewhere. Oh well, I like Saturday night and Sunday racing.

Originally Posted By: tig1

I thought His day was the 7th day. Read that somewhere. Oh well, I like Saturday night and Sunday racing.
It is.I was just stating that it seems like it rains every SUNDAY.Maybe it's just a funky weather pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back