Kumho Solus KH23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be afraid to buy them and try em.

they make everything from forgettable oem tires to sport..

those are very new and are supposed to be a decent improvement over their older version.

I doubt anyone here has them yet..

half the websites dont even have a real picture up.

Last edited:
It looks like only few sellers on eBay are selling Solus KH23, almost nobody else, Discount Tire Direct or Tirerack or Tread Depot, has it, except Tire-Easy.com. What is unusual is everyone has only one size 245/45-19.

It has asymmetrical tread design with UTQG of 480 A A and W speed rate. The price seems very reasonable of $90/ea for 245/45-19 + shipping at Tire-Easy.com and little more on eBay. For 16-17" size, I expect the price to be in the $70.

TedSexington, where else did you find Solus KH23 available ?

I emailed Kumho asking about availability of KH23 in North America and this is their respond:

Dear Consumer,
The KH-23 is a Original Equipment product and is not readily available in the market.

We would like to recommend the Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum for your vehicle. The LX Platinum was designed for Luxury Touring Sedans.

Regards,

XXX XX XXX
Kumho Tire USA, Inc.

If I need 245/45R19 I would buy them for these reason: Kumho in general is a good company making good tires, 245/45R19 with UTQG 480 A A and W speed rate for less than $100 + shipping is hard to beat. The cheapest 245/45R19 on Tirerack is Pirelli PZero Nero All Season at $152 + shipping.

Tire-Easy.com has it for $90 + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back