Gumout Rogaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the MSDS no longer lists PEA as an ingredient in the formula I started to do some digging. The Australian MSDS now lists Minoxidil in the column that previously stated PEA.

Does anyone know if this might be the case with the U.S. version as well?

They say it's strong enough to grow hair on a golf ball but I'm not sure I want it growing out of my fuel injectors?

Quote:
They say it's strong enough to grow hair on a golf ball but I'm not sure I want it growing out of my fuel injectors?

Hairy engines, awesome

Gumout Rogaine Complete.
crackmeup2.gif

Good one, Art.
grin2.gif

gumout-regane-fuel-system-cleaner.jpg

IT'S A FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER!!!

NO!! It's a hair tonic!!!

Relax, it's both.

Nothing is better for follicles and intake valves*. We Guarantee it.

*If you notice any redness or swelling discontinue use immediately.
In rare cases some patients have been unable to stop cursing.

Probably the same amount of stuff in it in a much smaller bottle.

Lets them put more in the same shelf space too.

Since it is 2X concentrated, now PEA % would be doubled! So all of you, jump on the bandwagon and go for this cleaner because it has the highest percentage of PEA.

Now do you understand the stupidity of the using the PEA % (without taking in to account the size of the bottle) to find which one is the better cleaner?

- Vikas

P.S. To disclose my bias, at one time or another, on at least one of my car, Techron and Regane made difference but Redline did NOT.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Since it is 2X concentrated, now PEA % would be doubled! So all of you, jump on the bandwagon and go for this cleaner because it has the highest percentage of PEA.

Now do you understand the stupidity of the using the PEA % (without taking in to account the size of the bottle) to find which one is the better cleaner?

- Vikas

P.S. To disclose my bias, at one time or another, on at least one of my car, Techron and Regane made difference but Redline did NOT.

Do you think it might grow twice as much hair as Techron?

Walmart now carries Regane All-in-one for $8.50. It claims to not only clean the fuel system, it also lubricates it! It did not bite. I will wait for somebody else to field test the new product.

Regane now has joined the rank of Proctor and Gamble shampoo market (or General Mills cereal); there are just too many variations taking up the shelf space.

- Vikas

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
REgane is not to be confused with Gumout ROgaine.

Grows hair in your fuel system!

I put too much in the last time. I got a five o'clock shadow on the grill. I'm gonna have to hit it with the Wahl next oil change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back