Motomaster Injector cleaner - by Canadian tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I tried this motomaster injector cleaner from Canadian tire when it's on sale for $6.99 / 5 dose bottle.
Every time you just pump about 100ml on a separate chamber and pour it into the gas tank, the fluid is in red color. After 2 doses of 100ml into my almost full 70ml tank, the car have obvious acceleration improvement on part throttle and initial pickup.

My car had never receive any injector cleaner in the past 8 years and it felt good. I'll continue to finish up the 5 doses and change the oil soon.

Anyone have the same experience ? do you guys know what's the ingredients?

I've heard good things about this product as well. C-T tends to label/market good products.

Its one of the few FIC I haven't tried - I might have to!

I also bought 2 bottles of the CT stuff...... the first time I tried using 3 times the recommended dosage --- 300mls for one tank of gas......that really made a noticeable improvement in gas mileage and butt dyno.

Every second tank I have put in 100mls------- I am almost done the second bottle --- I should have bought more...:(

Also I notice that it is a little thicker then the usual inj cleaners------ makes a good UCL.

picked up 2 bottles (on sale for 5.99 a bottle). Are they any good?

Did anyone notice CT doesn't sell Redline products anymore! (well at least the fuel system cleaner :()

Originally Posted By: Mau
picked up 2 bottles (on sale for 5.99 a bottle). Are they any good?

Did anyone notice CT doesn't sell Redline products anymore! (well at least the fuel system cleaner :()

The two CTs near my house still sell it.

Originally Posted By: bwco

My car had never receive any injector cleaner in the past 8 years and it felt good.

I suspect that this is the reason you felt a difference, and not due to this specific product.
With no inj. cleaner in the past 8 yrs, any of the reputed cleaners would have made a difference, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back